Corn germ oil production process It includes a corn dry extraction, b corn germ pre-crush, c pre-squeezed cake leaching, d mixed oil vacuum evaporation, e solvent condensation recovery and reuse
Corn germ oil production process. It includes a. corn dry extraction, b. corn germ pre-crush, c. pre-squeezed cake leaching, d. mixed oil vacuum evaporation, e. solvent condensation recovery and reuse. The extraction rate of the invention is high, generally above 90-95%, the corn oil yield is higher, the oil yield is 2.4%, the quality of the produced corn germ is better than that of the wet grinding method, and the acid value is low. The content of impurities is small, the equipment investment is low, and the comprehensive cost is low.
Corn germ oil process introduction:
Corn germ→pretreatment (screening, magnetic separation)→heat treatment (regulating moisture) dehydration, decolorization→filtration→deodorization→refined corn oil
1. Pretreatment: The corn germ entering the oil production plant requires less impurities, starch and corn husks, otherwise it will affect the oil yield.
2. Solvent extraction plant of the Corn germ oil extraction plant
Extraction → mixed oil → evaporation→ steam-stripping → crude oil
3. Refinery plant of corn germ oil
Crude corn germ oil→ degumming and dephosphorization→ deacidification→ decolorization→ deodorization→ dewaxing→ Refined corn germ oil
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit.
(2) Residual oil rate in the dry meal is low.
(3) Improving the quality of the meal and oil.
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity.
(5) High automatic and labor saving.